When it comes to printing food at home, you’re in control, and with Refuel, you’ll never have to compromise again. Refuel cartridges work in tandem with your 3D printer and Food ID profile to bring you precise consumables that meet your dietary needs. Each revolutionary cartridge contains premium protein, starch, and cellulose, as well as a precise measure of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients so that every food item you create is made perfectly to spec. Gone are the days of one-size-fits-all food printing. Now you can make whatever you want, exactly how you want it.
Standards. You’ve got them and so do we. Now with Refuel you’ll never have to settle for anything less than perfect.
Printed food has come a long way, and with our premium cartridges, your consumables will not only be fresh and delicious, they’ll be perfectly balanced according to your nutritional needs. Our cartridges contain only the very best ingredients, including high-quality protein, starch, and cellulose. However, they also provide a precise measure of vitamins, minerals, and other clean nutrients to ensure optimal nutrition.
No matter what kind of diet you’re on, Refuel works in concert with your at-home 3D food printer and Food ID profile, giving you total control of what you’re making and putting into your body. The best part is that you don’t have to think about it. Just insert your Refuel cartridge, select your food item, and the rest is taken care of for you.
Refuel cartridges are easy to replace and provide premium nutrition on demand. Available online or in-store. Refuel -- Print perfect.
Concept Inspired By...
Refuel was inspired by the following movements, technologies, and trends in food today.
- The Microbiome: The human microbiome is the complete ecosystem of microbes living in our bodies. These trillions of microbes help digest our food, absorb nutrients, and fight disease. Microbiome health is strongly believed to have an impact on our overall well being.
- Precision Nutrition: The concept that food can be hyper customized to the needs of an individual, based on some data about that person’s health, tastes, and preferences. Customization can occur in broad ways (making your own smoothie with specific kinds/amounts of protein) or much more precise methods (creating a custom blend of vitamins and mineral supplements based on blood tests).
- Sample Organizations: Habit, Territory, Plate Joy
- Read More: http://bit.ly/2r2ET5I
- On-Demand Food: Food that can be made to order, from scratch, at near-real time speed following the eater’s request. On-Demand food can also be made to accommodate a high degree of customization, enabling precision nutrition to happen in an efficient manner. Food 3D printing plays a large role in making truly on-demand food a possibility.
- Sample Organizations: Beehex, 3D Systems’ ChefJet Pro, Foodini
- Read More: http://bit.ly/2r2MW2g