Your passport to biodiverse, global home cooking.
Delicious Diversity takes you on a culinary adventure the whole family can enjoy -- without leaving the comfort of home. Our pre-portioned meal kits feature the freshest, seasonally-grown conventional foods that you know and love, as well as exciting international ingredients that you have yet to discover. We know your life is busy, which is why Delicious Diversity conveniently curates beautiful dinners -- like Ratatouille, Ma Po Tofu, and Iranian Tahchin -- for you. Delivered one to two times per week, directly to your home, our concierge will unpack your ingredients and take away excess packaging so you can concentrate on your cooking experience. With Delicious Diversity, you can rediscover the delights of family meals and explore the world right from your home kitchen.
About DELICIOUS DIVERSITY
Delicious Diversity is bringing home cooking back in a bold, convenient way. Reintroduce classic cooking traditions to your family through our curated meal kits, which combine seasonal, locally-grown ingredients with the exploration of exciting global flavors.
Each meal kit has been expertly curated to deliver you and your family a new culinary adventure. Our full-service concierge will deliver a once or twice weekly pre-portioned kit and unpack its ingredients for you. Each box arrives with everything you need to prepare your meal, including detailed recipe cards and highlights describing the locally farmed ingredients, as well as the earth-restoring, regenerative agricultural methods that produced them. If you prefer, you can opt for a hologram tutorial -- complete with cooking tips and lessons about the farm experience -- or choose to take a VR tour of the country that inspired your meal.
With Delicious Discovery, you can rediscover the joys of family cooking without any excess food or waste. Our concierges will remove our eco-conscious refrigeration packs and take away residual packaging for you so you can immediately enjoy preparing your meals.
Get back to the simplicity of home cooking traditions and explore international flavors your palate will adore. With meals like Ratatouille, Ma Po Tofu, and Iranian Tahchin, we’ll take care of the techniques, exotic ingredients, and perfectly portioned farm-fresh components so you and your family can enjoy the journey. Delicious Diversity -- Your passport to global home cooking.
Concept Inspired By...
Delicious Diversity was inspired by the following movements, technologies, and trends in food today.
- Biodiversity: A measure of the diversity of organisms in an ecosystem. In nature, where biodiversity exists, the system is typically more resilient to threats such as disease and pests. A biodiverse agricultural system is considered a polyculture, where multiple crops are grown in the same space to create a more fruitful, sturdy farm.
- Sample Organizations: Blue Hill, Miya’s Sushi
- Read More: http://bit.ly/2r2umrm
- Regenerative Agriculture: the practice of farming in order to regenerate the soil and enhance biodiversity within the farming system. The goal of regenerative agriculture is to leave the land better each year, which requires an adept knowledge of how each ecological component--water, soil, animal, plant--is interwoven into a delicately balanced system.
- Sample Organizations: Rodale
- Read More: http://bit.ly/2r2Xajx
- Sustainability at Scale: A concept that imagines how food companies might create products that are more sustainable as they scale, not less. Agriculture is one of the most intensive systems impacting the health of our planet. Can we take the most sustainable farming practices--crop rotation, organic agriculture, permaculture, .--and make these practices the rule, instead of the exception?