Yogurt as unique as you are.
Custom Culture is a line of synthesized yogurts, tailor-made just for you. Not only are they creamy and delicious, they’re specifically customized to work with your unique microbiome to provide a wide spectrum of health benefits. Using AnalyzeMe data and your Food ID profile, Custom Culture is available in thousands of flavor and probiotic combinations to help you lose weight, treat allergy symptoms, improve your mood, or ease your anxiety. Available in dairy and non-dairy varieties, your microbiome is used as a map to create the perfect food for what ails you. The best part? It’s made to order in just 30 minutes. It doesn’t get any fresher than that.
About CUSTOM CuLTURE
When it comes to taking care of your gut, one size doesn’t fit all. That’s why Custom Culture’s line of deliciously creamy yogurts are made uniquely for you.
Our microbiomes are the key to our health and wellness. They affect conditions such as obesity, asthma, allergies, autoimmune conditions, mental illness, neurodegeneration, and vascular disease. So, by tending to our individual microbiomes with customized probiotics and prebiotics, we can target the issues that are specific to each and every one of us.
Custom Culture is truly a couture yogurt. First we use AnalyzeMe data to create a map of your microbiome and designate a precise balance of prebiotics and probiotics to suit your distinct health needs. Then comes the fun part. Using your Food ID preferences and preferred base (dairy and non-dairy options are available), we create ideal blends of fruits, herbs, and spices and mix them into an array of tailored flavors -- for your gut only.
At Custom Culture, we know what you want and when you want it: now. That’s why our lightning fast fermenting and culturing process allows us to craft 32 ounces of your custom yogurt in just 30 minutes. Our 50 base flavors are available in cow, sheep, goat, or camel milk, as well as non-dairy coconut, soy, or almond and come in thousands of custom combinations that are available to you in-store, delivered to your home, or via on-demand subscription whenever you need a health boost. Custom Culture -- Yogurt as unique as you are.
Concept Inspired By...
Custom Culture was inspired by the following movements, technologies, and trends in food today.
- The Microbiome: The human microbiome is the complete ecosystem of microbes living in our bodies. These trillions of microbes help digest our food, absorb nutrients, and fight disease. Microbiome health is strongly believed to have an impact on our overall well being.
- Precision Nutrition: The concept that food can be hyper customized to the needs of an individual, based on some data about that person’s health, tastes, and preferences. Customization can occur in broad ways (making your own smoothie with specific kinds/amounts of protein) or much more precise methods (creating a custom blend of vitamins and mineral supplements based on blood tests).
- Sample Organizations: Habit, Territory, Plate Joy
- Read More: http://bit.ly/2r2ET5I
- Plant Based Proteins: Proteins made to emulate or replace conventional animal products with entirely plant based ingredients. Ranging from plant based dairy to meat substitutes, plant based proteins aim to fulfill eaters’ protein needs without the need for animal products.
- On-Demand Food: Food that can be made to order, from scratch, at near-real time speed following the eater’s request. On-Demand food can also be made to accommodate a high degree of customization, enabling precision nutrition to happen in an efficient manner. Food 3D printing plays a large role in making truly on-demand food a possibility.
- Sample Organizations: Beehex, 3D Systems’ ChefJet Pro, Foodini
- Read More: http://bit.ly/2r2MW2g